UnstoppableMe has been delivering PMP study groups since 2016.
Starting Summer 2020, we will run the Project Management Discussions in partnership with LPMN (Latin Project Management Network)
The Project Management Professional (PMP) is a global industry-recognized certification for project managers. It can also provide a significant advantage when it comes to job search and earning potential.You can find more information about the Certification on the PMI Website:
Participate in our Virtual Discussions to explore and review PMP topics!
Our Virtual Project Management Discussions will help you explore best practices in each of the PMBoK’s knowledge areas, introduce you to Agile methodologies, and help you review for the PMP Exam.
Each Virtual Discussion will be led by 2 or 3 PMP-certified facilitators and will have a theme. It will be a structured meeting but agenda-free. Participants and facilitators get together and build the agenda, and begin talking about the topics of their choice.
Conversations are directed and productive because the agenda for the discussions are democratically generated (Based on a “Lean Coffee” structure as explained on this site: www.leancoffee.org.)
: in principle, we will run the first 6 sessions on these dates:
- Session 1: June 16, 2020 – Kick-off and PMBOK Structure
- Session 2: June 23 – Integration Management
- Session 3: June 30 – Scope Management
- Session 4: July 7 – Schedule Management
- Session 5: July 14 – Cost Management
- Session 6: July 21 – Agile PM
Cost: The first 6 sessions mentioned above are FREE of charge
Modality: Virtual sessions, via Zoom. A link will be sent once you sign up via LPMN’s Eventbrite page.
IMPORTANT – It is strongly recommended that you do the following before each session:
- Download the virtual conferencing tool Zoom (https://zoom.us) and make sure it works on your computer. You can use your phone but for the best experience, try using a laptop.
- Create a free account in GoReflect (www.goreflect.com) which will be used during the call as a virtual Kanban Board. Log into it before the session.
2. Individual preparation
- Read about and familiarize yourself with the topic of the session. You may use any Project Management textbook or PMP preparation guide such as Rita Mulcahy’s PMP Exam preparation 9th edition and the PMBOK Guide 6th edition.
- Prepare your thoughts and questions about the topic of the session. We will use GoReflect as a tool to gather questions at the beginning of the session. You’ll be typing your questions and answers “live” during the session, and discussing them with everyone.
To enroll in each session, check LPMN’s Eventbrite page
Sessions run virtually every Tuesday evening.
You may also leave your name and contact info to be informed for future sessions.